Mom And Son Running through park; RunDisney; incredibles shirt
  • On Nov 11, 2011
    Masaya from Santa Cruz de la Sierra Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi! We're traveling from Bolivia to WDW in 15days! I'm renting a car! Do you no if I can drive with my Bolivian license? Or it's better have international drive license?

    Hola Masaya!

    Excellent question!  I called Alamo Car Rental at Walt Disney World and got you an answer.  You will definitely need an International Driver's License.  Basically, it's a translation of what class/type license you have in your country.  You will also need your passport in addition to this special license to rent a car in the United States. 

    I hope you have a magical vacation!  Safe journeys and thanks for visiting the Moms Panel!
thumbnail image for Marisol

Meet the Panelist: Marisol, Florida

Magic Kingdom still takes my breath away, but my favorite place to be is on a Disney ship looking at the horizon and breathing in that crisp, clean ocean air!  I love planning Disney vacations for others and making sure it's more than they dreamed. Learn More About Marisol

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.