• On Sep 20, 2015
    Angelica Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I will be traveling to the area End of December on my Birthday December 29th thry January 5th. I am celebrating my 26th birthday and my mom is Graduating from College in December as well. How can we celebrate?

    Hi Angelica,

    Welcome to Disney Parks Moms Panel. WDW make any celebration even more special. You both deserve a nice dinner at California Grill inside Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the food is amazing and the view is breath taking. Their Gnocchi and the jumbo shrimp are delicious. Another great restaurant to celebrate would be Monsieur Paul at France pavilion inside Epcot. You can find many ways to make something special for that occasion visiting Disney Floral & Gift. In addition, I would order a customized cake for this important event through a cake hotline 407 827-2253; they have lots of sizes and flavors for you to choose.

    Have a magical day!

    Camila R.
thumbnail image for Camila

Meet the Panelist: Camila, Brazil

Hi, my name is Camila and I’m from Brazil! I am a wife and mother of two wonderful children, a 13-year-old boy and 5-year-old daughter. My first visit to Walt Disney World was on my honeymoon and since then, I have become a lifelong fan. My goal is make people take advantage of all that the various Disney destinations have to offer, helping them to not miss anything and have a magical experience. Learn More About Camila

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.