• On Aug 28, 2012
    Liana from VA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My travel companion is visually impaired. What kind of "pass" can we get so that he can sit close to the stage? We plan on getting a letter from his doctor. What does this letter need to say?

    Hi Liana!

    Thank you for sending in your question to the Walt Disney World Moms Panel. 

    You should stop by Guest Services in any theme park and ask for a Guest Assistance Card. The Disney Cast Memebr will ask a few questions, but you do not need to bring a letter. Your card can be made good for your entire stay so that you don't have to get one every day. 

    Enjoy planning your magical Disney vacation, and please write back with more questions. 
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.