AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Jun 17, 2011
    Laurie from MN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am a travel agent booking reservations for a mother traveling with her 2 adult sons with special needs. She is very concerned about bed wetting. Is there any way to alert housekeeping or request a waterproof mattress pad for their bed?

    Hi Laurie!

    Disney does have a Special Needs Request form which can be used to let the resort staff know of anything they can do to help make stays more comfortable for guests. I would suggest filling out this form and also reiterating your request at check-in time.

    Should any problems or accidents arise at the resort, give housekeeping a call and they will be very happy to help out in any way possible.

    Hope this helps!
thumbnail image for Kathie

Meet the Panelist: Kathie, South Carolina

Our family of four is an adventurous and nerdy bunch! Vacations match our lifestyle with tons of action, rides, park-hopping and over-the-top experiences. Dining is tops too! From scrumptious snacks to vegetarian meals, we enjoy it all! Learn More About Kathie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.