mom at computer planning
  • On Jan 12, 2019
    Julie from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Can I transfer existing fast passes to another person in my party?

    Hi, there!

     It sounds like you're planning a Walt Disney World Resort vacation, Julie. How very exciting!

     You ask a great question. It is possible to transfer an existing FastPass+ to another person in your party. In order to do so, your party must be manually updated with the help of a Cast Member. You can call an Internet Help Desk Cast Member at (407) 939-7765, option 3, or you can reach the Internet Help Desk by opening a Live Chat on the Walt Disney World Resort website and selecting "My Disney Experience Online" from the drop-down menu. Easy, right?

     I love the convenience FastPass+ adds to my family's Walt Disney World Resort vacations. Be sure to download the My Disney Experience mobile app prior to your visit so you can keep track of your plans and reservations, and even add additional FastPass+ experiences once your initial three have been used! 

     Thanks for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel, Julie. Please visit us again soon with any new questions you may have!

thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, Pennsylvania

Hi, there! I'm Ashley, and I have been a fan of all things Disney for as long as I can remember. My family and I enjoy sprinkling Disney magic into our everyday lives, but we most love making memories together on a Walt Disney World Resort vacation! The unique entertainment, fantastic dining, and incredible attractions completely immerse our family in the magic of Disney storytelling and keep us coming back to "The Most Magical Place on Earth" year after year.  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.