Kilimanjaro Safaris; Animal Kingdom; AA
  • On Mar 24, 2012
    Steven from LA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    The only time we can visit is June. My 6 year old has a condition that doesn't allow her to be in the heat or stand for long periods of time. Do I need to get notes from her docs to get her help with a GAC? We just found out about the GAC.

    Hi Steven!

    Thank you for sending in your question to the Walt Disney World Moms Panel.

    It will definitely be hot and humid in June in Walt Disney World.  You don't need to be a doctor's note or anything.  You just need to go to Guest Services and explain what kind of assistance or accommodation your 6 year old needs.  In the Magic Kingdom, Guest Services is in City Hall in Town Square on Main Street USA. 

    Enjoy planning your magical Walt Disney World Resort vacation, and write back if you have any more questions!
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.