Mom and Daughter at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Room
  • On Aug 23, 2010
    Jerilyn from RI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    we have a time share unit at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort and are wondering if it is possible to obtain a dining pass, if not, what would you suggest . We will be visiting the first week of November 2010.

    Hi Jerilyn,

    It's always great to speak with a fellow Rhode Islander!

    The Disney Dining Plan is offered exclusively to resort guests.  Although the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is considered a "good neighbor" resort and will offer you help planning your Disney vacation, it is not an official Disney Resort; therefore, you won't be able to take advantage of the Dining Plan.

    If you're looking to have the majority of your vacation paid for in advance, you might want to consider purchasing Disney Gift Cards.  I'm not sure how long you are staying or how many people are in your party, but if you set aside money in the form of gift cards, it might help you stay within your budget better.

    Hope this helps.  Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Georgia

After spending 25 years in RI, my husband and I relocated to GA with our youngest, who is now in high school. I took my first trip to Walt Disney World when I was 11 and I have traveled many times since then with all different party sizes. From creating our first itinerary as a honeymooner to later creating magical experiences for our multigenerational family gatherings, every aspect of planning a vacation has been pure joy to me.  Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.