Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Jun 16, 2012
    Mary from VA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    is there such a thing as a disney counselor who makes your dining, show, etc reservations for you?

    Hi Mary!

    Thank you for sending in your question to the Walt Disney World Moms Panel!

    I think you are referring to an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.  He or she is a travel agent who specializes in vacations to Walt Disney World, to Disneyland, onboard the Disney Cruise Line, and with Adventures by Disney.  He or she can typically make all of your dining reservations for you in addition to booking a package or room only reservation.

    A good Authorized Disney Vacation Planner will also be on the lookout for discounts to apply towards your trip, even after you book!  Usually their services are free to guests so if you decide to go this route, ask about that!

    I hope this helps!  Please write back with more questions!
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.