Mom And Daughter; Animal Kingdom
  • On Feb 10, 2013
    Karyn from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Thanks for your help, just one more question. At CRT, if I have just Photopass, will they add the digital copy of the prints we get to my CD or only if I have PP+? Im not sure how to send this directly to Bernie who answered my last question...

    Hi Karyn!

    Thank you for sending in another question!  I really appreciate it!

    You need to have PhotoPass + to get a digital copy of your photo from Cinderella's Royal Table on your CD that you will get after your vacation.  You won't get it with just PhotoPass.

    Enjoy planning your magical Disney vacation and please write back with more questions!
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.