Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Apr 7, 2010
    Katrina Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hello, and thanks for the help. Do you need to show photo ID for the magical express. My fully grown nephew is traveling with me, but has not yet gotten his license or a state ID. We have the ME booked, but it does not say anything about needing ID.

    Hi Katrina,

    To board Magical Express you will need the transportation voucher that you received in the mail (along with your bright yellow luggage tags).  The vouchers have the names of all the people registered and travelling with you as part of your vacation party.  This is all your nephew will need to board the bus.

    Have a magical trip!

thumbnail image for Tanya

Meet the Panelist: Tanya, New Jersey

I am Tanya from FL, full-time mom to two fun-loving boys. I have an array of planning tips and believe I offer a unique perspective on how to make Disney an amazing adventure for individuals with a variety of needs and abilities. Learn More About Tanya

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.