Mom And Son Safari
  • On Mar 29, 2010
    Debbie from OH Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Thank you for answering my earlier ?. My husband has a slight hearing problem & wears a hearing aid at times (movies, etc). Is it possible to get a GAC to use on rides that offer assistance with volume controls on the ride vehicles?

    Hi, Debbie!   I am not exactly sure what you will need to assist your husband, but this link HERE might help.  It explains Assistive Listening Devices, Handheld Captioning, and other services available to those guests with hearing disabilities. 

    If this link does not provide the information you need, call WDW Resort Information at (407)824-4321.

    Thanks for coming to the Moms Panel with your question.  Hope this helps!
thumbnail image for Cathy

Meet the Panelist: Cathy, Ohio

Hi, I'm Cathy from Cleveland. I love to travel, especially in the winter to escape the snow and cold of Ohio! My husband and 2 kids share my enthusiasm for travel, so we enjoy our adventures together whether it is hiking at a National Park, sailing on a Disney Cruise Ship, or going to Walt Disney World which is our home away from home. My husband proposed to me in front of Cinderella Castle and we have not stopped visiting ever since! It's a blast helping guests here at planDisney! 
Learn More About Cathy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.