Mom And Daughter Hammock
  • On Dec 27, 2011
    Jesslyn from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are taking our 4 year olds on a cruise in 2 weeks. What type of documents will they need? Just a birth certificate or will they need a photo id?

    Hi Jesslyn!

    Although travel document requirements are subject to change, at this time, Disney Cruise Line will accept original birth certificates (with a raised seal) for minors under the age of 18.  Please make sure that you (and all adults in your party) have photo identification in addition to whatever citizenship documents you are planning to use.

    I hope this helps!  Please let me know if you have any other questions.  Happy sailing!
thumbnail image for Marisol

Meet the Panelist: Marisol, Florida

Magic Kingdom still takes my breath away, but my favorite place to be is on a Disney ship looking at the horizon and breathing in that crisp, clean ocean air!  I love planning Disney vacations for others and making sure it's more than they dreamed. Learn More About Marisol

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.