Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Apr 5, 2011
    Audra from NJ Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Taking our 1st trip in July! If my 6yr son's asthma flares up, we'll have his inhalers, but where/how the best way to get him to medical facility if there's an emergency? We'll be staying at a resort/relying on WDW transportation during vacation. Thanks!

    An emergency situation is never a welcome occurrence during a vacation (or any other time for that matter!), Audra.  The good news, though, is that you can rest assured that your needs will be attended to while vacationing at Disney.  In an emergency you can call 911 from your resort room.  If your needs are less urgent, you can opt, instead, to have the front desk call you a taxi.  The price you pay for the ride to the hospital in the cab will be refunded to you.

    My family has had to make emergency trips to the hospital on account of my son's croup during two separate trips to Disney World.  On both occasions, we couldn't have been more pleased with how Disney responded.  I hope your son stays healthy during your whole trip!
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.