Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On Dec 25, 2011
    Jamie from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I will be taking my niece 11 to WDW. She has an undiagnosed anxiety disorder and I am afraid she will not be able to handle the long lines for the rides but I am not sure if she would qualify for the GAC. Any advise or tips? Thank you!

    Hi Jamie!

    The Guest Assistance Card (GAC) is for those guests that may have issues such as you are describing--something one would not be able to tell just by looking at them.

    I think the Guest Assistance Card would be a great option for her.  Also, keep in mind, depending on what time of year you choose to visit, you might not even need one! 

    Just stop by City Hall at Magic Kingdom, or Guest Relations at any of the other theme parks and request the card.  They'll ask for your niece's name, and the number in your party.  If you describe her need to have a quiet, uncrowded place to queue, they'll make sure and get you the the GAC that's right for her!

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Amanda

Meet the Panelist: Amanda, Texas

I am a former Kindergarten teacher turned stay-at-home Mom to my 2 boys and daughter.  I've been married to my High School sweetheart since 2000, and we consider ourselves experienced Walt Disney World travelers with little ones. Learn More About Amanda

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.