Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Jun 23, 2011
    Susan Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am taking my mom who have problems walking or standing for long periods of times. I was wondering is there any motorise carts that I can rent for her to moved around comfortably. thanks

    Hi Susan,

    That is great that you are taking your mom!!

    You can rent an electric convinence vehicle(ECV) or a wheel chair.
    It is on a first come first serve basis.
    You can find the rental area at the entrance at each of the parks.

    HERE is more information on the rentals.

    You will have a wonderful time.

    Thank you for your question.


thumbnail image for Carrie

Meet the Panelist: Carrie, Ontario

I am from Georgetown, ON Canada. I own/operate a health and fitness company, and have 3 children. I love being able to help people plan their vacations and share my experiences with them ... including how to stay fit and healthy while on vacation! Learn More About Carrie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.