Three Generations Aboard Ship; fireworks; night
  • On Oct 9, 2012
    Faye from AL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are taking our 3rd Disney cruise on the Fantasy 03/13. My 15 yr old DD is bringing a DF(friend). What type of paper work is needed to sign her up for excursions/Vibe/Chill Spa etc? DD had a treatment in the Chill Spa & I'm sure I signed a form last

    Hi Faye,

    You'll have to fill out the Minor Authorization Form found in "My Online Check In" section of your reservation.  This form is required when you are traveling with a child of whom you are not the parent or legal guardian.  Please make sure that you bring this form with you to the terminal and have it available during your check in.  This form gives you the authorization to book her for any activities offered by Disney Cruise Line.

    I hope this helps.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.  Thanks for visiting the Moms Panel.  Have a wonderful trip!
thumbnail image for Marisol

Meet the Panelist: Marisol, Florida

Magic Kingdom still takes my breath away, but my favorite place to be is on a Disney ship looking at the horizon and breathing in that crisp, clean ocean air!  I love planning Disney vacations for others and making sure it's more than they dreamed. Learn More About Marisol

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.