Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Mar 31, 2011
    Lindsey from IN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi moms! I just switched from deluxe dining to regular dining..we will be in wdw for our anniversary. We were going to eat at CG but now I'm looking for a nice rest. That only takes 1 meal pp! What rest would you suggest?

    Hi Lindsey,

    Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary celebration!

    A few weeks ago I ate at a lovely restaurant on the first floor of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort.  I believe it would be an enchanting place for you to celebrate your anniversary.  Book a reservation at the Grand Floridian Cafe by calling (407) WDW-DINE.  This charming restaurant has excellent service and a delicious menu and dinner here only requires one table service credit per person.  Then after dinner you and your sweetheart could stroll out on the beach at this resort to watch the fireworks above Cinderella Castle.  This is one of the most romantic places in all of Walt Disney World. 

    Wishing you a magical evening!

thumbnail image for Jill

Meet the Panelist: Jill, New Jersey

Lesson plans, college plans, vacation a teacher, college counselor, and incurable Disney fan I find myself constantly planning.  I love to share advice with friends who have yet to experience all that Walt Disney World has to offer! Learn More About Jill

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.