• On Nov 12, 2018
    Ashby from VA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Can you switch a person from one reservation/room to another and not loose their fp’s or Adrs?

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel, Ashby! Thank you for stopping by to bring us your question. 

    Ashby, when you book a reservation on the Walt Disney World Resort website, you can personalize it to fit your needs and vacation wishes. Some modifications can be made online, but in order to switch a guest in an existing reservation, a cast member will be able to best assist you. Simply reach out to Disney’s Reservation helpline by calling (407) 939-5277 and a friendly cast member will be able to make any changes in your party without losing any of your booked FastPass+ or Advanced Dining Reservations.

    I hope you’re able to make all the adjustments to your reservation for your enchanted vacation to the place where the magic is endless. If you have any additional questions or would like planning tips or advice, please don’t hesitate to stop by and visit us. We’re happy to help! 

    Wishing you a magical day,

    Emille ºoº
thumbnail image for Emille

Meet the Panelist: Emille, Florida

Hi! My name is Emille. I’m a mom of two and wife to a wonderful fellow Disney nerd! As a current Florida resident and Annual Passholder, I love being able to visit the Walt Disney World Resort frequently. When I’m not at the Parks, you can find me leading worship at my local church or traveling with a prison ministry I sing and speak for. I look forward to answering your questions and sharing some of my favorite tips to help you plan your next magical Walt Disney World vacation! Learn More About Emille

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.