AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Jun 9, 2009
    Jess from ON Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi, we will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside in September and will not have our own transportation. We would like to be able to enjoy a cocktail in our room after a long day at the parks. Where can I purchase beer, wine and liquor?

    Hi Jess!

         After a long day in the parks, it often helps to have a little "vacation from your vacation!"  Alcohol is sold everywhere in Disney World, with the exception of the Magic Kingdom.  You may purchase bottles to bring back to your room at Fulton's General Store or relax in the the resort's lounge, the River Roost.  You may even want to sip on a drink from the Muddy Rivers Pool Bar, located near the main pool.  Cheers!

    Much pixie dust,

    Jackie S.

thumbnail image for Jackie

Meet the Panelist: Jackie, Louisiana

Yes, I'm the one behind you in the grocery store checkout line. You know, the one that lets you know why you simply HAVE to stay on property and laughs when you say that you are going to visit Disney World AND Epcot... Yes, that crazy lady is me! Learn More About Jackie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.