AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Apr 4, 2012
    Stacey from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Staying at Cor Spring in Oct. My brother-in-law lives in Florida and wants to come see us while we are at WDW. Will he be allowed to hang out at the resort and swim with us for an afternoon? Can we get a guest pass or something for him?

    Hi Stacey!!!!

    This is a wonderful question!!!  A fellow Dad on the Panel (Wes) just recently did some research on this topic and found out the answer.

    You can request a Day Parking Pass for your brother-in-law.  All you will need to do is go to the front desk and ask a Cast Member for a parking pass.  There is no charge for this pass and your brother-in-law will be able to hang out with your family at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and even ride the Disney Transport Buses to the theme parks if he decides to go to the parks with you and your family!!

    I hope this helps!!!  Please let me know if you have any additional questions I can answer for you!!

    Wishing you a magical trip!!


thumbnail image for Scott

Meet the Panelist: Scott, Georgia

Hi. My name is Scott and I am from North Georgia. I have been married for over 10 years and have 1 son. I am a middle school Assistant Principal. I am excited to be a Dad on the WDW Moms Panel and can't wait to help you in your Disney Vacation Planning! Learn More About Scott

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.