Mom and Daughter at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Room
  • On Apr 15, 2012
    Kim from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Staying at CBR, arriving in the afternoon. 1st night - Hoop-Dee-Doo. We will be getting to FW via MK. Is there a place to get a GAC for son outside the MK gates? Or all past turnstiles? We would like to be at HS early the next morning.

    Hi Kim,

    You can get a Guest Assistance card at any Guest Relations location (inside or outside the theme parks). There are Guest Relations booths outside Magic Kingdom (before the turnstiles).  If you are heading to Hollywood Studios, there's also a location outside the theme park on the left as you approach the main turnstiles (still outside the gates). Epcot and Animal Kingdom also have Guest Relations areas located outside the theme park.  Feel free to pick up a Guest Assistance Card before your early morning visit!
thumbnail image for Tanya

Meet the Panelist: Tanya, New Jersey

I am Tanya from FL, full-time mom to two fun-loving boys. I have an array of planning tips and believe I offer a unique perspective on how to make Disney an amazing adventure for individuals with a variety of needs and abilities. Learn More About Tanya

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.