Mom And Daughter Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle
  • On Sep 16, 2012
    Allison from CT Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hello! Staying at Boardwalk, one bedroom villa, with husband and my parents. Would like to request one of the corner rooms since they are a little larger. What is the best way to phrase this request? Call it in or fax? Thank you!

    Hi Allison,

    You will just love staying at the Boardwalk villas.  The location is fantastic.  My family really enjoyed being able to walk or take the boat to Hollywood Studios and Epcot.  I think the best way to make a room request is by calling and speaking directly with a Cast Member.  The phone number to the Boardwalk Villas is (407) 939-5100.  I would call about two weeks before your vacation and make your request.  Cast Members cannot guarantee these special request but do try their hardest to grant your wish!  If you are celebrating anything, I would mention this as well.  Good luck!  I know your vacation will be magical, Allison. 

thumbnail image for Laura

Meet the Panelist: Laura, Indiana

I am a family practice physician and mother of three children.  I would love to answer any questions about Disney Vacation Club and my most favorite place in the whole world:  Walt Disney World!  Let me sprinkle some magic in your life! Learn More About Laura

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.