Family With Medals
  • On Nov 2, 2012
    Nikki from AL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Staying at ASMovies with cast member. Hubby staying off site for conference but visiting parks w/us some of the time. Purchased us 2 adult tix (p/u at will-call). Can I link the tix to the room cards even tho he is not staying in room with us?

    Hi, Nikki!

    The only way you can get your husband a Key to the World card for your resort is if he is a registered guest.   You can add your park ticket to your Key to the World card if you wish, and he can just keep his paper ticket.  (Make sure you take a picture of the back of paper tickets in case you misplace them!)  

    Have a great time, and I hope your husband finds plenty of time to get away from work to play in the parks with you!  
thumbnail image for Cathy

Meet the Panelist: Cathy, Ohio

I am a fundraiser/event planner turned stay at home mom. When I am not running to cheerleading practice or a soccer game with my kids, I enjoy scrapbooking, reading, and of course, planning our next Disney adventure!

Learn More About Cathy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.