AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Aug 18, 2012
    Lydia from MN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi! I will be staying at the AllStar movie resort and will be having dinner at the garden grove....what kind of transportation can I expect to get us there...or do I need to arrange a cab?

    Hi Lydia! Getting to any resort dining spot is a bit more difficult then getting to a restaurant within a park. Going from resort to resort will include a change in transportation as there is nothing that is direct. I suggest you get the Hollywood Studios bus from your resort and once you reach that park transfer to the bus that will take you to the Swan resort which is where the Garden Grove is located. If you don't mind paying the fee the cab would be the easiest and quickest way but you must understand you would be spending the additional $15 or so for the ride. If you have a large family they do have vans for the same cost.
thumbnail image for Kay

Meet the Panelist: Kay, Indiana

Hello Adventurers and travelers! I am Kay and a past Adventures By Disney mom for the panel. But now I am excited to share vacation planning tips for those heading out for an incredible vacation to Walt Disney World. Learn More About Kay

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.