Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On Jul 17, 2009
    Dorothy from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Are there specific Disney gifts or balloons that I can have sent to my resort room to surprise my children? Whom should I contact?

    The folks need to contact are at the Disney Florist and Gift Basket Department. You can find them at They have a large selection of gifts online, including balloons, toys, and edible treats, but if the offerings there don't seem exactly right, you can give the florist a call at 407-827-3505. They specialize in making custom creations for Disney guests. They can even incorporate a special item from home into a basket or bouquet.

    Your kids will be thrilled when they discover the surprise!

thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.