• On Jan 6, 2009
    Barbara from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My 2 sons are both developmentally disabled and although they are teenagers, cannot be left alone. Are there any sitter services at Disney World that will watch our teens so my husband and I can eat at a table service restaurant for just one night?

    Hi Barbara,

    I can certainly appreciate your need for a night out with your husband.  Disney World works with Kids' Nite Out to provide in-room babysitting services throughout the parks.  I contacted Kids' Nite Out directly, and they reported that they do provide in-room care for children with special needs.  They recommended contacting them directly to discuss your specific needs and concerns, and to determine whether they can accommodate you.  You can reach Kid's Nite Out by calling 1-800-696-8105, or by clicking HERE for information on Disney's website.

    I hope your sons have a Disney vacation that is as magical as they are!
thumbnail image for Tanya

Meet the Panelist: Tanya, New Jersey

I am Tanya from FL, full-time mom to two fun-loving boys. I have an array of planning tips and believe I offer a unique perspective on how to make Disney an amazing adventure for individuals with a variety of needs and abilities. Learn More About Tanya

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.