Mom And Daughter; Animal Kingdom
  • On Oct 25, 2010
    Jennifer from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My son will be turning four during our trip next month, and we want to have a cake for him. Can I order a cake and have it available at one of my dining reservstions.

    Hi Jennifer,

    Yes!  You can absolutely order a cake to be delivered to a table service restaurant to help you celebrate your son's birthday!  You can call the cake hotline (yes, Disney really does have one!) at 407-827-2253, and a cake specialist will help you select the perfect confection!

    Have a magical trip!

thumbnail image for Tanya

Meet the Panelist: Tanya, New Jersey

I am Tanya from FL, full-time mom to two fun-loving boys. I have an array of planning tips and believe I offer a unique perspective on how to make Disney an amazing adventure for individuals with a variety of needs and abilities. Learn More About Tanya

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.