Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Jan 11, 2014
    Richard from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My son is retired military and has made reservations through his base facilities - we are Florida residents and will be making are reservations directly with WDW - how can we link our reservations so room assignments will be adjacent?

    Hi Richard!

    Thank you so much for stopping by with your question.  Room locations for parties traveling together are not guaranteed, but you can increase your chances of having your rooms in a similar location by calling the Walt Disney World Reservation Center at (407) 939-1936 and providing the Cast Member with both sets of reservation numbers.  They'll assign you a "travel with" number, which lets your resort know your two parties are traveling together.  You'll want to make sure your son calls and confirms his reservation is "linked" with yours.  Again, it won't guarantee you'll have adjacent rooms, but the resort will do their best to make it happen.

    Please come back and see us again real soon!

    Have a magical day,
thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.