• On Jun 6, 2016
    Shannon from TN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My son has Multiple Hereditary Exostosis. It is difficult for him to walk long periods at a time. I was wondering if we can obtain a disability pass for him?

    Hello, Shannon,

    Thank you for sending your question to the Disney Parks Moms Panel.  You are welcome to acquire a Disability Access Service Card so accommodations can be made for your son so that he won't have to wait in a conventional queue that would require him to possibly stand/walk for a longer time. You will want to stop at Guest Relations to receive the card, and your son's photo will be taken. 

    If you have any further Walt Disney World questions, please let us know.  We are happy to help. -Kara
thumbnail image for Kara

Meet the Panelist: Kara, Nebraska

I am a retired teacher with a family of 3 adult sons who have grown up through Disney. I am known by friends as the Star Wars loving Disney Nerd who always wants to serve up tips and ideas of how to make visits to Walt Disney World special and magical.  Learn More About Kara

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.