Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Dec 31, 2011
    Missy Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My son has a feeding tube. Recently we were asked to leave a restaurant because other diners found it 'unappetizing' to see him being fed thru the drip. Do you think we would have this problem at Disney restaurants? Should I call ahead and let them know?

    Hi Missy,

    I am so sorry that you were asked to leave a restaurant because of others insensitivity.

    Disney works very hard to see that all of its guests have a magical vacation. I would call Guests with Disabilities at 407-824-4321 and speak to one of the cast members about your son. I am sure they will alleviate your concerns about your dining experience. I have dined at a Disney restaurant and seen guests with feeding a tube enjoying the restaurant and atmosphere with their family. 

    You can bring a cooler for his food with you to the parks, and if you need anything while there, simply ask a cast member for assistance.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!

thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.