• On Apr 29, 2011
    Richard from IN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My son is 5 and has Down Syndrome. Can I use the Guest Assistant Pass, to sit close to the exit of shows, he doesn't tollerate loud noises, and certain things scare him. If he started to break down I would like to be able to leave quickly?

    I have an eleven-year-old princess with Down syndrome and I know your plight well!  The good news is that the Guest Assistance Card will allow for special seating for your party.  You'll want to be very specific about your son's needs when you speak with the Cast Member at guest services.  He or she will be able to help you.  Most handicapped seating in shows and attractions allows for a quick exit, so you shouldn't have any trouble.  Enjoy your trip!
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.