Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Sep 30, 2011
    Ines from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I have a son with Autism, are there any services that can help with his impatience in waiting in lines?

    Hello, Ines! Welcome to the Moms Panel! I would recommend a Guest Assistance Card (GAC) for your son. The GAC helps Cast Members accommodate your child's needs so that he is able to enjoy his time at Walt Disney World. Upon entering any of the WDW Theme Parks, head on over to Guest Services. You will not need a doctor's note, but be prepared to answer some question to better help our Cast Members create a GAC for your son. Thank you so much for visiting the Moms Panel. Please come and join us again should any new questions or concerns pop-up as you continue planning for your upcoming Walt Disney World vacation. We simply LOVE helping our guests plan their vacation of a lifetime. May your vacation be filled with many new and MAGICAL memories! ~Have a MAGICAL day and "SEE YA REAL SOON"!~
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Texas

Hello! My name is Diane and I am a mother of three great boys (ages 21, 17 and 16) and a fantastic wife from the great state of Texas!   A Walt Disney World vacation will leave you with many beautiful memories to last a lifetime. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.