Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Apr 4, 2013
    Jessica from OH Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My son will be 11 when we arrive at Disney in May. On our resort reservation, he is listed as a child. On some of our dining reservations he is listed as an adult and others he is listed as a child. Will this be an issue? How can I correct it?

    Hello, Jessica!  Welcome to the Moms Panel!

    Congratulations!  I am so excited to hear about your upcoming Walt Disney World visit scheduled for this May.  Oh, your family must be thrilled and I am quite sure the excitement is overwhelming!  May will be knocking on you door soon, so we had better get started.  

    No worries!  You can correct this over the phone by letting a Cast Member know that your child will have already turned 11 by the time you check-in at your resort.  They will be happy to make the change. Their number is (407)939-7675.  

    As far as the restaurant reservations are concerned, you can just have them switch him from a child to an adult when you check-in at the restaurant.  

    ~Have a MAGICAL day and "SEE YOU REAL SOON"!~
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Texas

Hello! My name is Diane and I am a mother of three great boys (ages 21, 17 and 16) and a fantastic wife from the great state of Texas!   A Walt Disney World vacation will leave you with many beautiful memories to last a lifetime. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.