• On Jul 20, 2010
    Tonya from GA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Can someone else pay for your trip when they are not a person in the party going? My mother wanted to pay for my family to go as a gift.

    Hi Tonya! What an awesome gift! Yes, a vacation to Walt Disney World can be paid by someone that will not be included in the travel party. You can make your reservation online at for reservations through December 31, 2010 and enter the billing information accordingly. You will need to call 407-939-7429 for room-only reservations in 2011. Have a Magical Vacation! 

thumbnail image for Dannee

Meet the Panelist: Dannee, Indiana

We lost our dear Disney Mom, Dr. Dannée Neal to cancer in June of 2012. On her funeral program her family listed the many organizations she belonged to, her favorite was being a Disney Mom. Her answers to our guests are her Disney legacy. Learn More About Dannee

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.