Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Jan 22, 2014
    Megan from MO Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My sister has Multiple Sclerosis and we considering getting the DAS card since standing in line for more than 30 min is not possible. I understand it works similar to the Fast Pass. Would she have to then ride alone or can she bring someone(s) with her?

    Hi Megan!

    The Disability Access Service Card (DASC) would be a great option for your sister.  Your sister will be the holder of the card, and it will allow access for her, and members of her travel party to experience an attraction.  Her picture and name will be on the front of the card, as well as her travel party size.  You can get one at Guest Services at any of the parks, and will be good for your length of stay.  

    I strongly suggest using the DASC in concert with FASTPASS+ to minimize wait times, and make the vacation a bit easier for your sister.

    If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out!  You can also check the DASC Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.  

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Amanda

Meet the Panelist: Amanda, Texas

I am a former Kindergarten teacher turned stay-at-home Mom to my 2 boys and daughter.  I've been married to my High School sweetheart since 2000, and we consider ourselves experienced Walt Disney World travelers with little ones. Learn More About Amanda

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.