Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Mar 14, 2009
    Gina from IN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am a single mother of twins who will be 4 on March 28. I have registered them to get in to the Magic Kingdom free for their birthday. I will most likely be bringing the twins by myself. Does Disney offer any type of assistance for single parents?

    Gina at this time Disney does not offer a service for single parents.  You can however, use the baby sitting service that they recommend called Kids Nite Out.  They have a four hour minimum but their sitters can be used to accompany you to the parks.  You would be required to purchase the park ticket for that day as well as the hourly cost for the service so it is not inexpensive but it is an option.

    The number is 1-800-696-8105 or 407-828-0920
thumbnail image for Kay

Meet the Panelist: Kay, Indiana

Hello Adventurers and travelers! I am Kay and a past Adventures By Disney mom for the panel. But now I am excited to share vacation planning tips for those heading out for an incredible vacation to Walt Disney World. Learn More About Kay

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.