Family With Medals
  • On Sep 17, 2011
    Bethann from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    We have seasonal passes to Disney. My son will turn 3 in June. Since we can't use our passes on his birthday can we celebrate in May? Any suggestions to make it special?

    Hi Bethann,

    I love that you're celebrating your little Pirate's birthday at Walt Disney World!  I would suggest making a Dining reservation at one of the Character Dining meals.  Okay, I believe a birthday is not a birthday without cake.  I've ordered several custom Disney cakes in the past and have yet to be disappointed.  You can choose from a variety of cakes that can be personalized for your special occasion. 

    Just give Disney 48 hours advance notice so that they can make your dream cake.  To place your order, call Walt Disney World Resort at 407-827-2253.  I hope your little Pirate has a magical birthday and vacation at Walt Disney World Resort!

    Have a magical day!


    P.S. Don't forget to notate your dining reservation with your little Pirate's Birthday!!

thumbnail image for Ca'Sandra

Meet the Panelist: Ca'Sandra, Georgia

I am a Disney freak and a true southern princess!  I live in Peachtree City with my beloved husband and two small children.  Family and friends know that our vacations consist of trips to Walt Disney World. Learn More About Ca'Sandra

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.