Mom And Daughter; Animal Kingdom
  • On Oct 29, 2012
    Becky from WI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    How do I make a room request? We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge and would like a King size bed instead of 2 Queens. Do I need to call or is there an e-mail I can use? Thanks!

    Hi Becky,

    I suggest you call to make your room request.  You can call the travel agent who made your original reservation (if you used one) or the Walt Disney Travel Office at (407) W-DISNEY to make your room request.  Be sure to have your confirmation number on hand when you call.  While room requests are not guaranteed, I'm sure the Cast Member who assigns rooms at Disney's Wilderness Lodge will make every effort to grant your request for a room with a king-size bed. 

    Meanwhile, read up on some of the many reasons that the resort you've selected is simply outstanding.  Disney's Wildernes Lodge is my favorite resort in the whole world.  Check out the Orbiz blog for an article I wrote about this truly magnificent resort.  Just go to and search for "Wilderness Lodge."


thumbnail image for Jill

Meet the Panelist: Jill, New Jersey

Lesson plans, college plans, vacation a teacher, college counselor, and incurable Disney fan I find myself constantly planning.  I love to share advice with friends who have yet to experience all that Walt Disney World has to offer! Learn More About Jill

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.