Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Feb 14, 2012
    Doreen from SC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    do any of the resorts have daycares that can take a two year old diabled child?

    Hi Doreen,

    The childcare centers at Walt Disney World only accept children over age three. This would not work for your child. However, Disney contracts with an a very reliable siting service that does watch younger children and, in many cases, children with special needs. The sitting service is called Kids Nite Out. You should contact them directly to discuss your unique situation. You can reach Kid's Nite Out by calling 1-800-696-8105 or find out more information on their website

    Good luck with your planning and please let us know if you have additional questions.

thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.