Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Oct 29, 2015
    Maisha from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hello, I have a reservation for the Minnie Holiday show in Hollywood Studios On Christmas Day. Is there a way that I can add the Fantasmic tickets to the meal without losing my reservation? Thank you so much! :)

    Hello, Maisha!

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel. I'm so glad you stopped by with your question!

    Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine sounds like the perfect way to celebrate Christmas Day with your family! I am excited to be dining there in December as well. Normally, the reservations that include the reserved seating for Fantasmic! are separate from the regular dining reservations due to the limited number of reserved seats. I would suggest calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463) to ask a reservation specialist if it is possible to add the reserved seating to your existing reservation. If you aren't able to add it, you can always use one of your FastPass+ reservations for Fantasmic!

    I hope you have an amazing upcoming vacation at Walt Disney World Resort and a very merry holiday! Please let us know if we can answer any other questions for you.

    Happy planning!

thumbnail image for Carrie

Meet the Panelist: Carrie, Tennessee

Walt Disney World Resort is my happy place! If you happen to catch me when I'm not there, you'll find me planning my next trip because to me, dreaming of the next visit is half the fun. My children and I travel frequently as Disney Vacation Club members, and I would love to share some of the things that I've learned so that you can have the most magical vacation ever! Learn More About Carrie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.