Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On Jun 28, 2012
    Brandy from LA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Have res Sept21-28. BF currently going may not be able to come anymore due to working out of country. Won't know for another month or so Can I add my mother and she come in his place when we find out? The only changes would be their names. Trip is paid for

    Hi Brandy,

    As long as you don't need to change the names on flights, you should have no problem changing the names on your Walt Disney World reservation.  Just call the Walt Disney Travel Company (or the travel agent through whom you originally made your reservation) and inform them of the name change.  

    Wishing you a magical trip in September!

thumbnail image for Jill

Meet the Panelist: Jill, New Jersey

Lesson plans, college plans, vacation a teacher, college counselor, and incurable Disney fan I find myself constantly planning.  I love to share advice with friends who have yet to experience all that Walt Disney World has to offer! Learn More About Jill

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.