AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Feb 7, 2010
    Deborah from NJ Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    how can we replace your lost passes

    Hello Deborah!  Sorry to hear about your lost tickets, but have no fear.  Upon arrival at your resort or at any of the parks, proceed to Guest Services.  Cast Members will be able to help you retrieve your information and provide you with new passes.  You may also call Ticket Services at (407)566-4985 and they will be able to offer you some additional advice concerning your lost passes.

    I hope this helps as you begin planning for your upcoming vacation.  Please let me know if I can help you with any other questions you may have.  Have a magical day! 
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Texas

Hello! My name is Diane and I am a mother of three great boys (ages 21, 17 and 16) and a fantastic wife from the great state of Texas!   A Walt Disney World vacation will leave you with many beautiful memories to last a lifetime. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.