• On Jun 10, 2019
    Christopher from VA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We recently moved to Florida and want to start visiting Disney ASAP. Right now we don’t have anything with the address since we just moved. We were able to get a letter from our credit union stating that they have our new address, will that be enough?

    Hi Christopher!

    I'm so excited for you! Living in Florida and taking advantage of Florida ticket options would be amazing!

    I'm going to recommend you call (407) WDW-PASS or (407) 939-7277 and ask a Cast Member to confirm. "Mail from financial institutions, including checking, savings or investment account statements" are accepted, but you might want to confirm that what you have will work.

    Before you call, you can check out tons of great information regarding proof of Florida residency in the Help Center:

    "You’ll need to provide proof of a Florida residential address in order to purchase a Florida Resident park ticket or annual pass. For each ticket or pass purchased for an adult, you may provide any of the following:

    Valid Florida driver’s license (must have a Florida address)
    Valid Florida state-issued ID card (must have a Florida address)
    Valid Florida-based military ID

    If you do not have one of the IDs indicated above, then you must provide one of the following—dated within the past two months—evidencing a Florida residential address, along with a corresponding picture ID (passport, driver's license, state identification card):

    Proof of Current Mortgage
    You may use a monthly mortgage statement from within the past two months; it may not be more than two months old. Deeds, mortgage contracts, mortgage payment booklets and leases are not accepted.

    Bills, Policies or Registration
    Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill
    Current automobile registration, insurance policy or bill
    Current Utility bill (power / phone / cable / water)
    Bills can be no more than two months old (P.O. Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency)

    Mail from financial institutions, including checking, savings or investment account statements
    Mail from federal, state, county or city government agencies
    Mail can be no more than two months old (P.O. Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency)

    Additional members of the same household must only provide proof of same residential address.

    Current statements and bills printed from electronic versions are accepted, along with electronic bills provided via smart phones and tablet devices."

    Thanks so much for sharing your question with the Disney Parks Moms Panel. I love that you plan to visit Walt Disney World Resort soon! Please let me know if you need any other information as you plan your magical vacation!

thumbnail image for Kari

Meet the Panelist: Kari, Texas

"Welcome home," Disney friends! I'm Kari, a wife and mom from Texas. In 1997, we became Disney Vacation Club Members and have enjoyed every magical moment. We have also set sail on the Disney Cruise Line, enjoyed the benefits of Annual Passes and put our best foot forward with runDisney. I love helping Guests add pixie dust to their vacation plans! How may I help you add magic to your next Disney vacation?

Learn More About Kari

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.