Family Walking by Castle
  • On Oct 5, 2018
    Iraiz from CA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I recently lost my id and the dmv take 2 weeks to mail out a new one, didn’t get a temporary id, what can I use to pick up annual passport

    Hi there, Iraiz!

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel, and thanks so much for stopping by with your Disneyland Resort question. I’m glad to hear you’re about to embark on a whole year of magical theme park visits. You’re going to love all the benefits of being an Annual Passholder!

    Adults must present a valid photo ID (such as a driver’s license) to receive their Annual Passport card, but if you don’t currently have one, a United States passport should work as well. Keep in mind that you’ll also need to show a photo ID to receive Passholder-exclusive benefits like resort merchandise and dining discounts. 

    If you have any other concerns, please check out Annual Passholders Today or call the Annual Passholders help line at (714) 781-4567. I hope this information helps, Iraiz. Please don’t hesitate to visit us again with any other questions you have as you begin planning your next adventure at the Happiest Place on Earth!

    Wishing you magic,
thumbnail image for Courtney

Meet the Panelist: Courtney, California

I'm a lifelong Californian who's been making magical memories at the Happiest Place on Earth since I was a little girl! Now that I'm the mom of a spirited son and daughter, I love seeing the Disneyland Resort through their young eyes. Our family is perpetually planning our next Disney Parks adventure, and I'm excited to help make your dream vacation a pixie-dusted reality too! Learn More About Courtney

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.