Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On May 27, 2012
    Kristi from ID Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I recently was in a car accident and will need a guest assitance pass during my visit June 14th. what do I need to bring to obtain one?

    Kristi I'm sorry to hear you were in an accident, but I am glad you will still be able to visit Walt Disney World.

    You do not need to show any documentation to receive a Guest Assistance Card. A doctor's note might make the process smoother and more efficient but one is not necessary. When you visit your first theme park, stop by Guest Services and a Cast Member will assist you in obtaining a GAC. This card will help the Cast Members at the attractions determine if you need special seating or access to a different entrance.
thumbnail image for Elisabeth

Meet the Panelist: Elisabeth, South Carolina

Ready for a visit to Mickey? I'm here to help. I've experienced Walt Disney World with my four children from their stroller years to young adulthood. I've sailed on every Pirates of the Caribbean on the planet, consumed countless Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars, and believe the Electric Water Pageant music is the catchiest around. I'm excited to help you plan your Disney adventure. Learn More About Elisabeth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.