• On Apr 17, 2018
    Tiffany from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Will you receive a full refund if you cancel the Frozen Dessert Party? I cannot find any information on the official website.

    Howdy, Tiffany!

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel! We are delighted to answer your question regarding your upcoming Walt Disney World vacation!

    You are going to have the most MAGICAL night when you experience Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot World Showcase! These Frozen-inspired treats are AH-mazing! Oh, I can't wait for you to try Anna's Warm Cottage Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze! 

    If, for some reason, you had to cancel this dessert party, I want to let you know that you have one-day prior of your reservation to cancel and receive a full refund. All you would have to do is call (407) WDW-DINE and speak to a very helpful Cast Member.  

    If you have other questions, please let us know! We are here to help in any way!

    Have a MAGICAL day!

thumbnail image for Wes

Meet the Panelist: Wes, Texas

Woo Hoo!  I am so excited to help plan your next Disney vacation! Since I have experienced Disney in all stages of family life (I have FIVE Tigger-ific kids), in all times of the year, and on a tight budget, I have learned to create Disney magic every trip! Learn More About Wes

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.