AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Jul 23, 2012
    Jill Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Re: photopass+, what if I buy the photopass+ card, but my husband goes on rides with my kids that I do not? I plan on going back to hotel sometimes with out youngest son, can my husband still use our card even if I am not there?

    Hi Jill!

    You must have the PhotoPass+ present in order to have the select attraction and dining photos added to your PhotoPass+ account.  It will not matter if you or your husband presents the PhotoPass+ card, it just has to be someone from your travel party.  Also, standard PhotoPass photos taken in the parks by PhotoPass photographers can be added to the traditional PhotoPass cards and added to your PhotoPass+ account.  

    Thanks so much for coming to see us with your questions today, Jill.  Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you plan your magical vacation.

    Pixie Dust,
thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.