EPCOT; Mother and Son; Spaceship Earth
  • On Jun 17, 2011
    Heather from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I had my questioned answed and it helped alot thanks.. They said we can have our annual pass converted to our room key. Where will I have this done at will the resort do it or at the parks? thanks again....

    Hi Heather:

    I believe I helped you with your last question.  As noted in my answer, a inquired with a Cast Member, who confirmed that you can transfer your paper annual passholder card to your plastic Key to the World card during your stay.  The Cast Member described a "new ticket system" at the Resorts where this would be possible.  I called back on your behalf,(407-566-4985, option #5), and the Cast Member I spoke with confirmed the "new system" but could not confirm that placing an annual pass onto the Key to the World card is possible.  He said if it was possible, it would be done at your Resort upon check-in.

    I would call your Resort directly to see if your Resort can place your annual pass on your Key to the World Key (407-939-6244).  I would call for you, but I don't know where you are staying.

    Good luck. 

thumbnail image for Jonas

Meet the Panelist: Jonas, New York

I am a family man and huge Disney fan raising two awesome and rambunctious boys.  As Disney Vacation Club members, we travel to Walt Disney World often. Learn More About Jonas

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.