Mom And Daughter Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle
  • On Jun 6, 2012
    Paula from OH Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    This is another question for Ashley.. Under sponsor on my card it has my deceased husbands name and under relationship it has DB (death Benefit) I can bring all kind of paperwork saying 100% will this be enough to get the discount?

    Hi again Paula!

    In my experience, the "DB" relationship status on your military ID should be sufficient enough for you to be able to purchase the Special Military Offers.  It's basically another way of showing you're an unremarried widow.  If you feel comfortable bringing paperwork, you can do so.  You should only need discharge papers stating he was separated because of 100 percent disability.

    Have a magical day,
thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.