Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Jun 20, 2012
    Allie from CA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    We are purchasing a ten day hopper pass for WDW. I understand once we are in WDW we can upgrade to an annual pass if we choose. We live in California, can we upgrade to an annual pass for Disneyland instead of WDW?

    Hi Allie,

    I doubt that you'll be able to upgrade to an annual pass for Disneyland only since the tickets you've purchased are for Walt Disney World.  However, they do offer a Disney Premier Passport, which gives you admission to the parks on both coasts.

    Hope this helps.  Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Rhode Island

I am Diane from RI.  My husband and I have 3 children. I took my first trip to Walt Disney World when I was 11 and I have traveled many times since then with all different party sizes.   Every aspect of planning a vacation is pure joy to me. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.